Are you coming to Momentum?
Should I come to Momentum?
Still on the fence as to whether or not you’ll make the Momentum churchwide training this weekend? Here are four questions to ask yourself. If you’re in a public place while reading this, don’t feel the need to answer out loud. People might begin to wonder about you.
Every Ministry/Every Worker
1. Am I planning on serving the Church or Community in even the smallest way in the coming year?
- Yes - Then come to Momentum. The general sessions will apply to all ministries (Church/Community) and also be a really great mix of worship, teaching, and fun-filled events.
- No - Then come to Momentum with a heart open to possibly still jump in and serve.
2. Do I like being encouraged?
- Yes - Then come to Momentum and find encouragement through worshiping and learning with those you’ll be serving alongside in the coming year.
- No - Then come to Momentum because you probably need to get out of the funk you’re in . . . and it’s going to be a real good time.
3. Do I feel like I have all the resources, direction, and support that I need for ministry in the year ahead?
- Yes - Praise God you feel ready to go! But please come and pass that feeling around to others.
- No - Then come to Momentum and glean from the valuable teaching and direction offered there.
4. Do I enjoy being engaged in the work of God in the world?
- Yes - Then come to Momentum and join with a whole room full of folks who live to be engaged in what God is up to in the world.
- No - Then come to Momentum and pray that the passion of others will help light a fire in you for engaging in God’s work and world.
Momentum - Every Ministry. Every worker. Encouraged. Equipped. Engaged.
In short, everyone come to Momentum!
Find the schedule here.
Please help us accommodate you by registering here.