Sunday, July 5, 2020
ADULTS: Check in with the Connection Card or on the HCBCPF phone app.
- Submit your prayer requests HERE or through the HCBCPF phone app.
- Other resources and info during COVID are on THIS PAGE.
If you placed your faith in Jesus for the first time today, we want to celebrate with you! Let us know about your decision HERE!
RESET YOUR STARTING POINT
I. The Priority of Prayer
II. Renew Your Practices of Prayer
A. Find a _________________
C. Be ____________________
D. Be ____________________
III. Live a _______________ Directed, ________________ Life
FOR FURTHER REFLECTION AND DISCUSSION
- Read Mark 1:21-34. When you think about the last several months how have you done at recognizing Jesus’ authority and presence in your everyday life?
- Spend 5-10 minutes recalling and recording when and where you recognize Jesus’ authority.
- Why is recognizing Jesus’ authority in His identity important as you think about reentering? (see Matthew 16:15-16; John 22-38)
- As you recognize the authority of Jesus how might He want you to rely on Him more? What move could you make? Is it moving into relationship? Is it moving into obedience in a specific area of your life? Could it be moving from delayed dependence to immediate reliance?
- Send some time praying and asking God to help you recognize Jesus’s authority in your life. Ask him to grow you in your willingness to rely on Jesus.