Invitation to Incarnation
Topic: Topical Verse: Philippians 2:5–2:11
Philippians 2:5-11 (New International Version)
5. Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus:
6. Who, being in very nature God,
did not consider equality with God something to be grasped,
7. but made himself nothing,
taking the very nature of a servant,
being made in human likeness.
8. And being found in appearance as a man,
he humbled himself
and became obedient to death—
even death on a cross!
9. Therefore God exalted him to the highest place
and gave him the name that is above every name,
10. that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
11. and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord,
to the glory of God the Father.