SAVE ME A SEAT!
Upcoming Services: HCBCPF Online & In-Person
HCBCPF In-Person Service Guidelines
To gather and to do so safely are both top priorities. We are cautiously following all requested guidelines and have put some safety precautions in place.
Here’s what you can expect when coming to church in-person for the next several weeks:
- All doors will remain open to minimize anyone touching surfaces.
- Our ushers will be wearing masks as they assist you with sitting 6ft apart from other attendees. *Family units may sit with each other.
- Children's Ministry is opening in phases beginning with Nursery for infants on June 21.
- Student Ministry will not be available in-person during this time. They are working on plans to gather on Sunday evenings with social distancing precautions.
- Surfaces and seats will be sanitized and cleaned before and after all services.
- We will not be passing the offering trays, but will have a place available where you can drop in your offerings.
Church Attenders Responsibility
- RSVP by clicking the button below to let us know you are coming. We have limited seating available.
- Please bring a mask. Masks will be recommended for everyone ages 10 years old and up. (We have masks available if you don't have one.)
- Social distancing of 6 feet between you and other people when on the property is expected.
- Sanitize your hands at our sanitation stations at the entrances.
- Please do not gather in groups while at a worship service. We all love to shake hands and hug, but for now just wave and say hey to others from a distance.
- We would love to see you, but if you… are at risk, have a compromised immune system, are sick, are showing signs of respiratory illness, currently have a fever above 99.6, have been around anyone that’s been sick, or are over the age of 65, we strongly encourage you to consider enjoying our online service from the comfort and safety of your own home. (Online Worship)
By completing this reservation form, you are letting us know that you have read the section above called Church Attenders Responsibility and agree to adhere to it.