Oct 12, 2020 |
HCBCPF's service times are 9:15 AM and 11:00 AM and include singing together. We know there are many in our church family who, for various reasons, will not be regathering at in-person services. We will continue with our livestream on Sundays and seek to provide opportunities for you to take steps in your faith.
Due to the fluid nature of the recommended guidelines for churches, please check back on our website for any changes or updated guidelines prior to attending any service.
General Guidelines at HCBCPF:
- All attendees are asked to practice social distancing while in the building.
- We highly recommend wearing a mask at all times while in our building, unless a medical condition prevents an individual from doing so.
- We strongly recommend that those with pre-existing health conditions and/or those who are considered high-risk continue to engage with Sunday worship service online.
- We will seek to adhere to occupancy limits for each room to help comply with social distancing guidelines.
- Some environments may have adaptations to the above guidelines, but ministry leaders will communicate those on a case-by-case basis.
- No meals, potlucks, coffee, or self-serve drink options will be available during this time.
Guidelines specific for Children and Students:
- Masks are optional for children under the age of 10. Above that age we recommend wearing a mask when inside the building. (Masks are available at our main entrances.)
- Staff and volunteers are required to wear masks whenever physically distancing is more difficult.
- We are asking parents to:
- Wear masks in hallways for drop off and pick up of their child(ren).
- Have only one parent drop off and pick up, if possible, to reduce the number of people in the hallways.
Steps we are taking as HCBCPF:
- Doors: The greeting team and ushers will open all doors for you. Please enter through the main Worship Center doors when attending a service. (Families checking in their child(ren) to the Kid's Ministry will enter through our Office entrance.)
- Hand sanitizer: You will find stations throughout the Lobby and at the main entrances. Please use the hand sanitizer as you enter and exit. All children's classrooms have hand sanitizer dispensers installed by the door as well.
- Offering: An offering box will be provided at each entrance to the auditorium.
- Main Auditorium:
- We will open alternating rows in order to maintain appropriate physical distancing. The ends of closed rows will be marked with signs. The ushers will assist you if there are any questions on safe distancing.
- Chairs, doors, and restrooms will be disinfected between services.
- Food/beverages: Currently, these will not be available. For your safety, water fountains will be turned off; please bring your own water bottle.
- Families: All families with kids of all ages are welcome to attend, and we ask that family units sit together once in the auditorium.
- Masks: Staff and volunteers will be wearing masks at all times.
Steps for what you can do in an effort to create a safe environment for everyone attending:
- We are asking that you practice social distancing while you are in the building.
- We are recommending that everyone wear masks unless you have a medical condition that prevents you from wearing one.
- We strongly recommend that those with existing health conditions and/or in high-risk groups engage with the service online.