READY! SET! GO! Neighbor Groups Begin!!!!
Hey Church Family,
Now is the time to invite those neighbors and kick off your groups! As I interact with folks, I find that some of us are:
1. Race Ready to go - We've invited our neighbors and begin neighbor groups as soon as this weekend.
2. A little off pace, but excited - We've been wanting to invite neighbors, but life has been getting in the way.
3. We're still debating about signing up for the race - Whether it's fear, or pace of life, etc., something is holding us back from engaging.
Whichever category you fall into, we want you to know we are praying for you and desire to support your faith-filled steps towards neighboring! It's not too late! Please pray with us, that God would really display His love to our neighbors through us!
A Couple Requests:
- If you are leading a neighbor group, would you please let us know here.
- If you are able to make it this Sunday, we will be discussing neighbor groups at 11:00 in room 206 with the shepherds. We realize this may not work well for everyone. If this is the case for you, please email us with specific questions here.
We have invitations printed and available at the Information Desk in the front lobby.
You can find all the videos, invites, discussion guides, etc., here.
READY! SET! GO CHURCH!